Summer has ended and school is back in session.
Soon your schedules will be filled with drop-offs, pick-ups, after school clubs, homework, and more. While this time of year can be stressful, it can also be the perfect time to try new things. Since your child is already preparing for new challenges, new friends, and new classes, why not add new foods to the list? And while we’re at it, let’s make it new healthier foods! We’ve created a list of our 15 favorite healthier snack foods.
- Roasted chickpeas
- Strawberry yogurt popsicles
- String cheese
- Rainbow fruit cup
- Rice cakes with peanut butter
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Chopped raw vegetables with hummus
- Peanut butter and pretzel energy balls
- Homemade granola bars
- Homemade trail mix
- Homemade applesauce
- Dark chocolate frozen banana pops
- Avocado toast
Ready, set, snack!